Here are stories of five people of God
whose lives have been dramatically changed and enriched for having discovered the penetrating beauty of Catholic traditional liturgy and the permanence of traditional Catholic values and devotions, which have oiled the lamp through which they seek first the Kingdom of God and His righteousness. These five people also happen to be identified as Black Americans but have been inspired to live their lives through their Catholic faith, rather than through society’s race constructs.
Contributors Include – David L. Gray, Arlena Brown, Eric Phillips, Géraldine Précil, and Jackson Pickney. Foreword by, Monsignor C. Eugene Morris
To buy this Book on Kindle. (Click Here). You can also Buy the Hard Copy by Clicking Below to ‘Add to Cart’.
- 5.5″ x 8.5″
- Black & White on White paper
- 126 pages
- ISBN-13: 979-8-9857040-1-3 (Paperback)
- ISBN-13: 979-8-9857040-2-0 (Hardcover)
- BISAC: RELIGION / Christianity / Catholic
- BISAC: RELIGION / Christian Living / Inspirational
- BISAC: RELIGION / Christian Living / Personal Memoirs
||1 × 5.5 × 8.5 in