The Compendium of the Catholic Catechism on Freemasonry: A Theological and Historical Treatment on the Catholic Church’s Prohibition Against Freemasonry and its Appendant Masonic Bodies contextualizes the history and provides a theological analysis and commentary on the nine Papal documents, two Canon Laws, and two documents issued by the Congregation of the Doctrine of the Faith, which relate specifically to the Catholic Church’s dogmatic prohibition against Freemasonry.
This booklet is a powerful resource for anyone who wants to learn the truth about the Catholic Church’s stance on Freemasonry. It shows how the Church has always condemned Freemasonry as incompatible with the Catholic faith, and how this teaching has never changed since 1738. You will discover the reasons why Freemasonry is so dangerous for Catholics, and how to defend yourself and your loved ones from its influence.
Individual Compendiums are $5.00, but here, you can get 10 copies for only $40.00 and share them with your fellow parishioners, friends, and family. Don’t miss this opportunity to spread the light of Christ and expose the darkness of Freemasonry.
- BULK DISCOUNT: When purchasing 100 or more copies, please use the discount code ‘kolbe’ for 10% off.
- 5″ x 8″
- Black & White on White paper
- 56 pages
- Saint Dominic’s Media Inc.
- ISBN-13: 979-8-9857040-3-7 (Paperback)
- RELIGION / Christian Church / History
- RELIGION / Christian Church / Canon & Ecclesiastical Law
- RELIGION / Christianity / Catechisms